Purpose of the Job
Required to assist the Mortician and carry the deceased body when required.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Required to organise and arrange flowers, doves and anything required at the grave site
- Responsible for keeping the catering material clean and ready to be utilsed for funerals.
- Ensure the house keeping in the Laundry Materials storage and Laundry room is orderly maintained.
- preparing deco and serving family at the cemetery
- Liaison with manpower cemetery
- Operates washers and dryers with care in accordance with safety standards.
- Ensure that there is sufficient quantities of detergents.
- Makes minor repairs to items, i.e., mend torn clothes and linens, by compiling the registry of the items.
- Grade 12 with driver’s license (preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in general work or maintenance-related roles.
- Driving skills
- Customer care
- Listening skills
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Take Initiative & Execute
- Problem Solving
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.